The Leaders Dialogue is a gathering of leaders participating to shape the future of Malaysian Missions through consultation, dialogue, and discussions. MCGM has set up tracks as missions initiatives to see greater collaboration, strategic networking, and partnership between churches and agencies with the goal to see national unity in missions in Malaysia.
The focus for the dialogue are as follows:
1. Build stronger inter-agency/church rapport
2. Look at ways for greater collaboration within mission agencies and in partnership with churches.
3. Opportunities for networking
4. Platform for greater communication, connection and collaboration
5. Access to missions resources and tools.
For more information on this annual dialogue, please write to email@example.com