Can you imagine your city stopping everything for 10 entire days in order to seek God’s face together?
10 Days is a global movement uniting cities in an annual season of fasting, repentance, and prayer in unity. It occurs each year during the “Days of Awe” from Rosh HaShannah to Yom Kippur.
- 9am – 12 noon : Repentance and crying for revival for Southeast Asia
- 12.00pm – 2.00pm : For the lost & unreached-both the harvest force and harvest field in this region & beyond
- Sept 6 – Thai
- Sept 7 – Filipino Muslims
- Sept 8 – Vietnamese
- Sept 9 – Burmese
- Sept 10 – Madurese
- Sept 11 – Migrant Workers
- Sept 12 – Refugees & Asylum Seekers
- Sept 13 – Chinese
- Sept 14 – Indian
- Sept 15 – Sri Lankan
- Sept 16 – Malays
- 11pm – 1.00am : For God’s promises to be fulfilled and Jesus’ return
Prayer focus for all gatherings:
- Personal/Corporate Identification Repentance and crying out for revival for SEA nations
- Praying for the lost and the unreached – praying for both the harvest force and the harvest field in our region and beyond – Prayer for Unreached People Groups.
- Blessing Israel – for the fullness of the Gentiles to come into salvation, and the veil over the Jews to be removed. Pray for the fullness of the salvation of the Jews!
- For God’s promises to be fulfilled – His Glorious Bride to arise and for Christ’s return
- Date: Sept 6 – 16, 2021
- 9am till 12 noon
- 12 noon till 2pm
- 11pm till 1am